Monday 15 April 2013

COUNTY BADGE

Please take some time to look at the following suggestions for a County badge to wear on our uniforms. I would ask you to express your opinions via your Coy CoC by no later than mid May, in order to allow enough time to produce the badges ahead of Annual Camp. It will be a simple case of the most popular suggestion wins!

I would suggest that the badge be no larger than a pack of cards
1.

    
                                    4.









2.




                                
                                                                                                          5.




3.

2 comments:

  1. I think that design number 2 looks the best. I am a fan of it's lack of writing, the horse itself is enough to identify us as Kent without the need to also write it on the badge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ike No 5 first, No3 second I dont like the other 3 as No4 looks like a TRF the other two dont name the county and there are other counties also use the horse as their county symbol

    ReplyDelete